Saturday, October 24, 2009

"You can do anything if you want it bad enough"

SOOOO... The diet itself is not as bad. It almost seems like as soon as you eat your eating again, every two hours i have to remember to eat . Which in time I'm sure it will become habit. At first I was only thinking about my favorite foods that I couldn't eat, now I am constantly in awe of what I can eat. There are certain snacks that you an have today I had beef jerky YUMMY it gets easier every day. What I also learned is that it is very nice to have a good support system, not to say my husband isn't... BUT my Nana had the opportunity to visit this weekend, who is also on the diet, and proved to be the very confidence boost I needed. She gave me helpful tips and advice and opened my eyes to what I could improve on, and needed to change. She helped me prepare my meals helping me make the dehydrated food actually really good! And set a good example as she made a braided dessert filled with cream cheese and peaches drenched with what looked to be delicious frosting poured on top, only to follow the spaghetti and homemade bread sticks. Which made me believe if she can make food THAT good, I mean come on its Nana food, and not eat any I can too! Just the sheer fact that she wanted me to succeed made it all the more important! She told me " You can do anything if you want it bad enough" which i do..... So here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment